I Wanna Ride The Bus!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Blog delayed...

Apologies for not updating the blog for a fair while, that's down to work (or the shifts) catching up with me leaving me feeling somewhat lagged.

It is to be expected, it takes about 6 months to get used to the shifts that we do (variable rosters, a week of early shifts followed by a week of late shifts,) and when I started the blog, I had just returned to my normal work after about three months off due to an injury. Any longer, and I think I would have wound up brain dead from watching daytime TV.

Anyway, I have a day off tomorrow, and I intend to use it wisely. You may well see a considered update, if I have time to consider it fully.

In the meantime, I've updated the blogroll to include a blog from the other side of the ticket machine, a bus driver's blog belonging to a driver in Torquay. It's called "Bus Driving" funnily enough...

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home