I Wanna Ride The Bus!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Entering the Blogsphere

It's still very early days for this blog, it's not even a week old yet, and so I'm still getting to grips with how the whole thing will work.

I've added links to the four blogs which have inspired me to start blogging, two of them are London-based, even so, they are well worth a read. The other two are high-quality Manchester based blogs, and I'll be looking to add more of these in the near future.

I've also joined BritBlog and protected the site (for what it's worth) with a Creative Commons licence, and managed to add the bits and bobs with my very limited HTML knowledge, though I had to stop and think about why the CC text was coming out much larger than the rest of the links when I previewed the page.

I'm not that happy about the overall look of the site, I may heavily customise the template once I know enough about HTML to tinker with the design.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home