I Wanna Ride The Bus!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

New Look

I suppose this is something new bloggers do, play around with the look of their blog.

I've just swapped the basic template supplied by Blogger for a bolder one and already I'm happy with the new look which seems to take into account those users who have wider screens while keeping those narrower ones happy too.

Sadly it lost all of the little changes I had made to the sidebar, but those have been restored now with a couple of other little alterations.

All I want to change now is the title bar, I think some kind of image based title would look good there, but I'll need to take some photos first.

I hope Thursday's a nice day, I've got a day off, and I fance a ride on the big wheel to take some photos.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home