I Wanna Ride The Bus!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Not On The Bike

No posts since June, and there's a very good reason for that, I haven't been riding the bus, I've been riding the bike instead.

I would still be riding the bike now, were it not for a group of what the police round here described last year as "feral youths" deciding that a 6'2 300 pound 30 year old gorilla should not really be riding a bike because he's too big and should donate the said bike to them.

That wasn't quite what they said, they made their dissatisfaction with my robust defence of my cycle quite plain in language that Blogger would kick me off for, but the net result is that I still have the bike, but the back wheel isn't exactly - round - and the saddle is as loose as Cherie Blair's lips. Unlike the PM's wife's lips, the saddle could fall off at any moment, it's that damaged.

On the positive side, I am now quite adept at spotting empty black milk crates flying in the air in the dark towards me. The bike's got to go to the shop to get repaired, and I'm going to hire a van to get it there, but my schedule's pretty hectic right now, and it'll have to wait.

So it was with a somewhat heavy heart that I left the bike at home when going to work this week, and I've bought a 28-day bus pass to keep me going to and from work, and elsewhere.

I was thinking about posting some time ago about an incident on a bus regarding ticketing, but I decided not to post it at the time, it'll form the subject of the first back on the bus post tomorrow.

Comments:
Good guys,nice blog~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
###############################################
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^
Welcome to my WEBSTOR
THERE ARE MANY GOOD AND cheaper goods
web: www.rolex8.com
MAIL:rolex8shop@hotmail.com
MSN:rolex8shop@hotmail.com
 
Good guys,nice blog~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
###############################################
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^
Welcome to my WEBSTOR
THERE ARE MANY GOOD AND cheaper goods
web: www.rolex8.com
MAIL:rolex8shop@hotmail.com
MSN:rolex8shop@hotmail.com
 
Great post. Thanks for sharing. Really enjoyed reading it.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home